Coming this October! An all new series for ages 11-14. We will be taking things to the next level with more primitive skills training, advanced bushcraft and wildcrafting techniques, and so much more!
Forget about that glass slipper- Learn fire safety and natural fire building instead!
- Explore fire as a sacred element
- learn how to start friction fires and what the best natural fire starting materials are
- learn the best and safest places to make camp fires
- learn how to cook on an open fire
Wake up and smell the roses! This class is all about Herbal Plant knowledge and it’s just for girls!
- Sacred plant communication
- sustainable wildcrafting
- 1st nations harvesting laws and protocols
- medicinal and food plant identification
- how to make teas, salves, and other magical potions
- natural beauty products
- natural dyes
Red Riding Hood
Safely travel through the deep, dark woods!
- natural shelter building
- hide tanning
- basket weaving
- bird calls
Sessions start in October. Cost and location pending.