- May 26, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Indigenous Prophecies for These Times
Ever been curious about Indigenous Prophecies about these times? Ever wonder if there was happy news with prophecies? Ever wonder if we were left Instructions by our Ancestors for these tumultuous times? Are you feeling depressed and anxious at the environmental destruction you see around you? Scared of the climate crisis? Would you feel less anxiety if you had a rough idea of what is going to happen next on the planet?
Come join us for a day of learning about Ancient Indigenous prophecies and how they pertain to the current circumstance in which we find ourselves.
In this class we will:
- Learn about the two halves to prophecy
- Learn about Ancient Indigenous Prophecies
- Reflect on the Instructions left to us by our Ancestors
- Prioritize what to do next in our lives
- Celebrate each other and our lives through Traditional First Nations drumming, dance and prayer songs
This workshop is good for people who are:
- feeling anxious about the climate crisis, global environmental destruction and the future of their children
- anthropology, psychology, sociology or peace studies students or professors interested in learning more about our Traditional Indigenous Worldview and Perspectives and times
Workshop Facilitator:Kathryn McCooeye