- August 24, 2019 - August 25, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An essential workshop for those working in healthcare, public service, or for anyone sensitive to the impacts of our more subtle reality. Coming to this workshop will decrease fatigue and burn out, increase vitality and improve your capacity to help your clients, friends and family. We call it self care, but in reality, it is everyone care! When we recognize that we are all interconnected we begin to see the value of self care as an essential way to contribute to the wellbeing of the whole as well as a sacred responsibility. In this 2 day workshop we will cover:
- The Medicine Wheel and it’s use as a tool for wellness and self care
- Holistic wellness and how to achieve it
- Energetic anatomy
- Internal and external influences on our electro-magnetic field, and how it all works
- How taking care of ourselves energetically and spiritually directly impacts our physical and emotional well-being
- Practical, simple, hands on take-home tools and interventions to keep yourself in good shape
- How to effectively identify and improve communication with spirit guides, ancestors, medicine allies and angels
- What is sacred space and how to create it
- How to Smudge
- How to create protection amulets
Your workshop fee includes a self care tool kit valued at over $50.00 for you to take home!
I am so passionate about offering this workshop, as these tools and techniques- though surprisingly simple- can have such a profound effect on both participants and those that they love and serve.
Saturday August 24 from 10am- 5pm and Sunday August 25 from 10am-4pm
Can’t wait to see you there!
We are located in the beautiful Slocan Valley on an acreage just steps from Airy Creek. Our head office/ retreat centre is located in a unique hand crafted straw bale timber frame house. Our sweat lodge is also located onsite. There are two bed and breakfast rooms available for rent year round- call 250-226-6702 to inquire about an overnight stay with us! To find us: We are located at 4615 Passmore Upper Rd.in the Slocan Valley. Follow Highway 6 towards Nakusp/Winlaw from the Junction. Go past the Slocan Park Co-op and turn left onto Passmore Upper Rd. Cross the silver bridge and continue straight (the road turns to gravel) to the end of the road where you will see a Y intersection. The left turns into a logging road so keep right where you see a “No Through Road” sign and follow down the windy road (there are a few blind corners so use your horn to let oncoming traffic know you’re coming!) the road will come to a straight stretch and about 1.5 km along you will see a large straw bale- timber frame house with a green roof and large reflective numbers on the left. We are 4.5 km from the highway. You are here!