- February 23, 2019 - February 24, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An essential workshop for those working in healthcare, public service, or for anyone sensitive to the impacts of our more subtle reality. Coming to this workshop will decrease fatigue and burn out, increase vitality and improve your capacity to help your clients, friends and family. We call it self care, but in reality, it is everyone care! When we recognize that we are all interconnected we begin to see the value of self care as an essential way to contribute to the wellbeing of the whole as well as a sacred responsibility. In this 2 day workshop we will cover:
- The Medicine Wheel and it’s use as a tool for wellness and self care
- Holistic wellness and how to achieve it
- Energetic anatomy
- Internal and external influences on our electro-magnetic field, and how it all works
- How taking care of ourselves energetically and spiritually directly impacts our physical and emotional well-being
- Practical, simple, hands on take-home tools and interventions to keep yourself in good shape
- How to effectively identify and improve communication with spirit guides, ancestors, medicine allies and angels
- What is sacred space and how to create it
- How to Smudge
- How to create protection amulets
- How to care for crystals
Your workshop fee includes a self care tool kit valued at over $50.00 for you to take home!
I am so passionate about offering this workshop, as these tools and techniques; though surprisingly simple can have such a profound effect on both participants and those that they love and serve.
Saturday Feb 23 from 10am- 5pm and Sunday Feb 24 from 10am-4pm
Can’t wait to see you there!
We are located in the beautiful Slocan Valley on an acreage just steps from Airy Creek. Our head office/ retreat centre is located in a unique hand crafted straw bale timber frame house. Our sweat lodge is also located onsite. There are two bed and breakfast rooms available for rent year round- call 250-226-6702 to inquire about an overnight stay with us!