Unsure of where to start in implementing TRC Calls to Action at your organization? Let us be your guide!
Organizational analysis, four mornings or afternoons of cultural competency training over a period of four weeks. Delivered remotely via Zoom or Teams while Covid public safety measures are in place.
- One hour indigenous-led discovery consultation with your organization’s administration around TRC Calls to Action, and how to apply them in your organization.
- Four interactive webinars (three hours each) over a 4-week period for your team. Topics include:
- What is systemic racism and how does it impede quality service standards?
- Decolonizing workplace culture.
- Indigenous Laws and their parallels with current environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices.
- Co-creating a roadmap for the application of Calls to Action for your organization.
- Summary document with measurable outcomes
For up to 10 people.
Instructor: Wanmbli Chante Winan
Contact: 250.226.6702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us for customized packages for your organization as well!
What people are saying:
“Wanmbli is an excellent inter-cultural interpreter and workshop facilitator. She taught us how to start engaging with and relate to our territorial hosts in a more respectful way. She brought elders into the conversation, and helped accelerate the shift to “we” that all of us need in order to ensure economic development is more sustainable for all people living in the region” -Paul Kelly, Program Manager, Community Futures Central Kootenay.